Parents who take out loans to help their kids pay growing college tuition costs may end up in financial trouble. Families often turn to private loans that parents cosign or to federal parent PLUS loans taken out in a parent’s name when other financial aid is not enough to cover the cost of going to college.
We help parent borrowers with:
- Helping parents take advantage of the income driven repayment plans for federal
- Getting federal student loans out of default
- Determining eligibility for forgiveness programs
- Defending private student loan lawsuits
- Stopping wage garnishment or tax seizures
- Fighting back against debt collectors harassment
- Determining the dischargablity of student loans in bankruptcy
- Negotiating student loan payoffs
Contact us today to get started.